"Flautist Yu-Wei Hu was sublime and her handling of Gluck and Paganini, accompanied sensitively by guitarist Johan Löfving, was my personal highlight..."
- Tom Rhodes, Early Music Today Vol. 21, Dec 2012-Feb 2013
"...attractive and surprisingly effective.... "
- Robert Hugill, Classical Music Blog, 2013
"...Young artists Flauguissimo Duo shine at IGF Guitar Summit. They gave a fine performance that held our attention throughout."
- Theresa Wassily Saba, Classical Guitar, 2015
"A rarely heard combination of instruments with good historical pedigree...Lively, distinctive playing...."
- National Centre for Early Music, 2017
“....With magical playing from (Johan) Löfving, the salon atmosphere created could be coming from the pages of Thackeray’s Vanity Fair itself....This album is a joy to listen to from start to finish.”
- TP, Classical Guitar Magazine, 2019
“...exquisite musicianship and charming presentation. The audience was captivated and full of praise for a delightful evening.”
- Susan Goldsbrough, Artist Director, Rippon International Festival 2019
- This is classical guitar, 2019
“...a sublime musical experience.... excellent arrangements and virtuosic period guitar solos....”
- Bradford Werner, This is Classical Guitar, 2019
“An engagingly intimate programme for the salon, combining lyricism, melody and virtuosity in a way designed for more personal listening.”
- Robert Hugill, Planet Hugill, 2019
"...a fine sensitivity to the style of the period with its subtle use of flexible tempos and rhetorical gestures."
- Andrew Benson-Wilson, Early Music Reviews, 2019